Monday, September 7, 2009

Green Weekends

I wish for the weekends because it means they are good.
I wish they pick up every time I call.
I wish they wouldn't lie to me and say its not regular.
I wish they say it's good shit.
I wish it would make me feel amazing.
I wish it makes my soul free.
I wish to enjoy it in different ways...when given an opportunity.
I wish a pound to be waiting on my doorstep.
I wish I wasn't dependent on it.
I wish it didn't kill my brain cells.
I wish I made the right choice.
I wish the buzz it sends through my head would stop beating.
I wish everywhere I look I wouldn't see the color green.
I wish my mind would stop running not even an ice chamber can freeze it.
I wish the pigs weren't after me.
I wish I could have done my weekend over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment