Monday, September 7, 2009

Mhmmmmm

I enjoy cats.
I enjoy the smell and feel of fall.
I enjoy those nostalgic memories of childhood,
when I didn’t care about the difference between bliss and happiness.
I enjoy music.
I enjoy Harry Potter…and I know you do too.
I enjoy not knowing the meaning of life –
For if we did…what would life mean to us as the individual?
I enjoy the spot light.
I enjoy showing tolerance to others.
I enjoy a good debate and a good date for that matter
I enjoy love. For all that it’s worth –
I enjoy compassion. Not just toward me but for all.
I enjoy not just my civil rights but my rights as a human being,
bestowed on me at birth –

I enjoy fighting for the less fortunate, those struck down by this selfish conservative society where the human spirit means nothing anymore.
I enjoy my eyes open and I think you would too.

No comments:

Post a Comment